Tuesday, March 18, 2014

GoFundme! Pass it on!

One day my brilliant partner and muse came up with the suggestion of actually creating blank greeting cards with some of my artwork.  Thought about it and thought about it and took it to heart and figured, why the hell not!

So, with a few designs, a few estimations and a bit of testing.  I think I finally have things down to the basics to try this out!  They are going to be wide and varied sources, probably mostly nature and fantasy, with a bit of fan art if the moment is right.  There will also be some UU cards as well seeing as there seems to be a large lacking of cards for the church out there.  And while I may not be part of the church, I would like to give something to them in the form of some art and cards that aren't out there for them.

The cards will start out as blank cards, the only text, if any will be on the outside of the card and part of the art work. Further down the like I'd like to incorporate text into the inside but that's going to be a little while coming.

The estimated 250 dollars is the cost covering 400 cards to start out, ink for my poor, poor printer which is running excruciatingly low, shipping and product packaging.  If I raise more then it also goes to a printer that will be strictly for printing cards only.  If I get even more then I can branch out into cards with pre-colored edging!  Which to me is very exciting!

The cards are the typical 5" x 6 7-8" and come with envelopes. Fluorescent White or Ivory.  I can work with the announcement sized cards as well which are 3 1/2" x 4 7/8".  The paper is a very nice, rigid, 80lb paper that has a wonderful feel to it.  I've run several test prints and the colors are amazing.

So, please look into it and if you don't donate at least pass the link on!  It would be a great help!

gofundme! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment